99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and internet. The other 1% I'm usually asleep.

urban-prada:

Fashion, celebs, and cute boys. X

urban-prada:

Fashion, celebs, and cute boys. X

(Source: thelazyfilipino, via s-erendiptity)

— 10 hours ago with 15906 notes
fucktease:

skate|urban|fashion blog

fucktease:

skate|urban|fashion blog

(Source: rowrz, via heyitstyla)

— 10 hours ago with 3059 notes

foodchewer:

*gets arrested for being too cool*

(via interjects)

— 10 hours ago with 156574 notes